- By using this website, you enter this agreement with Houser Henry & Syron LLP (“HHS”) regarding the use of HHS’s website (the “Website”).
- Nothing in the Website creates a solicitor-client relationship with, or obligation of, HHS.
- If you have a legal concern, you should seek professional advice. The Website provides information. It does not provide legal or any other advice. It does not offer to sell any service or product.
- You can use this Website to request general information about HHS. However, the Website shall not be used to request legal advice from HHS or send any confidential information to HHS.
- The Website is provided on an “as is and as available” basis, without any representation or warranty, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of its contents.
- HHS will not be liable to anyone for damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages relating to the use, reliance, accuracy, completeness or availability of this Website or its contents or any decision made or not made because of this Website.
- The Website may provide links to other businesses or organisations. HHS has no control over, or liability for, such linked websites. You use them at your own risk.
- This Website and its contents are the property of HHS. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016. You have no rights in this Website or its contents. You shall not copy or otherwise use any part of this Website contrary to copyright without HHS’s prior written consent.
- If you breach this Agreement, you shall not use the Website.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- HHS may amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you and without your consent. You cannot amend or assign this Agreement.
- There are no other terms to this Agreement.