How Melissa supports our firm
Melissa is a senior associate within the firm, who has significant commercial real estate transactional experience. She is a consummate service provider, trained as in-house counsel within a commercial real estate brokerage to provide client-first, exceptional service. In addition, Melissa will be developing her broader corporate and commercial experience. Melissa is a graduate from the New York Law School and holds a BA from Colorado University.
Melissa enjoys the practice of synthesizing volumes of information into a succinct, polished finished product for clients.
A personal perspective
Melissa enjoys spending time with her family. She also enjoys training for various endurance races and is an avid reader.
Areas of practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Business Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial Real Estate & Development
- Employment Law
- Investing in Canada
- Preparing a Professional Practice for Sale
- Top 5 Tenant Issues in a Commercial Lease
- COVID-19 Retail/Commercial Lease Concerns
- Commercial Leases Amid Covid-19
- COMING SOON; Ontario-Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program