How John serves our clients
John Moher ‘s practice focuses on commercial real estate law. He has acted on numerous purchases, sales, and financing transactions. His transactions involves commercial, industrial, residential, rural, vacant land and condominium properties.
John is a trusted advisor to commercial and industrial property owners. He responds quickly to their needs and communicates regularly to keep them informed. John appreciates the need to identify and resolve issues before they evolve into problems. His credo is never to let his clients get nervous or stressed. John is goal oriented and has developed strong relationships with his clients.
A keen sports fan and passionate supporter of the Leafs, John expresses his enthusiasm for building client relationships through unique events such as the firm’s annual invitational hockey game.
John earned his BA with Distinction from the University of Western Ontario and his law degree from Osgoode Hall at York University. He is also a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
A personal perspective
An avid traveler, John studied abroad for a semester at Stockholm University in Sweden. Coming from a family of lawyers, John feels literally right at home taking part in firm, client and trade events.
Areas of practice
Presentations & Publications
- Speaker, AIJA Half-Year Conference, Chicago, May, 2016
- “Steps to Follow in Condo Liens” – CM Magazine, Best Practices Edition, Winter, 2016
- “Breaking Barriers in Condominium Communities”
- “Managing a Condominium-Hotel Project”
- “Barbecues and Balconies: Reducing the Risk”
- “Noise Complaints: An Analysis of the Dyke Decision and Practical Tips for Property Managers and Board Members” – CM Magazine, Winter, 2013
- Preparing your Commercial property for sale