Law Clerk416.860.8003 email@example.com
How Jane supports our team
Jane helps our firm to build stronger relationships with our clients in her role as a Law Clerk. Her main focus is on corporate and commercial law; she also deals with estate administration and commercial real estate transactions.
Jane joined Houser Henry in 2004 as a Legal Assistant supporting two lawyers. With our encouragement and support, she completed the law clerk program through the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario.
Jane relishes the responsibility associated with her role and direct client contact. Jane is very proud and deserving of the glowing client accolades she regularly receives.
A personal perspective
Jane’s biggest love is her family – most of her time outside of work is spent with her husband and two sons. Together, they enjoy travelling, taking part in various sports activities, reading and doing crafts.
- Working from Home and Home Schooling; Struggles Leading to Success
- Going Digital: The Benefits of Online Minute Books
- Advantages and Disadvantages – Incorporating a Company Federally (Canada) Versus Provincially (Ontario)
- Estate Administration Hurdles
- New Requirements – New Filings and Updated Registers – Ontario and Federal Corporations
- Estate Administration – Non-Resident Executor (Estate Trustee)
- New: Ontario Business Registry