How Alexander supports our firm
Alexander is a Senior Associate at Houser Henry & Syron LLP with a focus on general corporate and commercial law with a special interest in mergers, acquisitions, corporate governance and succession planning.
Alexander regularly advises both purchasers and vendors of multi-million dollar mid-market private companies across various industries. He also routinely advises companies on employment matters and works with individuals on estate planning.
Alexander is a graduate of the JD/MBA program at Osgoode Hall and the Schulich School of Business and seeks to provide practical legal advice within the context of a client’s business needs.
A personal perspective
Outside of law, Alexander enjoys traveling and supporting any and all Toronto based sports franchises.
Areas of practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Business Law
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Structure and Governance
- Employment Law
- Private Wealth/Estate Planning and Administration
Presentations & Publications
- COVID-19 An Employment Update
- Emergency Order Gives Ontario Corporations Flexibility with Meetings of Shareholders/Members & Directors Amid COVID-19
- Ontario Now Allowing Will and Powers of Attorney to be Witnessed Remotely