How Alessandro serves our clients
Alessandro returns to the firm as our articling student. Under the mentorship of Michael Henry, managing partner of Houser Henry & Syron LLP, Alessandro supports the firm’s clients on corporate, estate, and employment law matters.
As the first member in his family to earn a university degree, Alessandro graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in June 2019 and has completed his BSc at York University. Alessandro does not shy away from demanding challenges. He is goal driven, resilient and has a compassionate, down to earth demeanor.
In his short tenure at Houser Henry & Syron LLP, Alessandro has developed strong relationships with clients, while helping them succeed in their endeavors. Prior to joining the firm, Alessandro worked for the Government of Ontario and with in-house counsel for a significant construction company that is developing one of Canada’s largest public transit projects. In addition, he has participated in Osgoode’s Test Case Litigation Project, where he assisted legal aid lawyers in advocating for individuals barred from Canadian citizenships due to physical and mental disabilities. Alessandro was also the vice-president of the Canadian-Italian Association at Osgoode and head vocal director in Osgoode’s annual theatrical musical, Mock Trial. Lastly, he is also a student member of the Ontario Bar Association and the Canadian-Italian Advocates of Ontario.
A personal perspective
Alessandro loves singing, songwriting and playing the guitar and piano. He enjoys watching hockey and soccer and loves to cheer on his favorite teams; the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Juventus Football Club. Above all, Alessandro’s priority is his family and the time they spend together.
Alessandro has co-authored and contributed to:
- Preparing a Professional Practice for Sale
- Confidentiality Clauses and Restrictive Covenants – Be Careful What You Include in an Employment Agreement Second Edition
- Closed Commercial Mortgages: A Cautionary Tale
- Guide to Directors and Officers for Private Companies
- COVID-19 Directors’ Duties & Terminating Contracts
- Support for Canadian Businesses Amid Covid-19 From the Federal & Ontario Governments
- Emergency Order Gives Ontario Corporations Flexibility with Meetings of Shareholders/Members & Directors Amid COVID-19
- Ontario Now Allowing Will and Powers of Attorney to be Witnessed Remotely
- FAQ: Federal Work-Sharing Program
- FAQ: The Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy