Collaborate with an entrepreneurial team and clientele.
Join our long-standing, Toronto-based boutique business law firm to deliver value-driven solutions to privately-owned businesses and Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies. We have thrived on helping our clients achieve sustainable growth and success for over 80 years. We create exceptional experiences for business owners by working hand-in-hand through a client-centric process. We are an innovative, progressive firm, situated in the heart of Toronto’s financial hub. Our reputation supports building long-standing and collaborative relationships with small and medium-sized businesses across Canada, Europe, Asia and the USA. You have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic path of our clients’ companies and developing business partnerships that are financially rewarding.
Build your career at a different kind of law firm.
Continue to build a successful career in law and be part of a team-oriented firm, where your voice is heard and respected. Enjoy working with business owners and executives to help them realize their visions. Most importantly, value a firm that embraces improvements and honors commitment. Join us and do meaningful work for clients, while having the support to improve your own long-term private business law practice – within the context of a balanced life.
- To work closely with owners and managers of mid-sized businesses to help them grow over the long term;
- A chance to develop your own practice while supported by a collaborative team;
- An opportunity to contribute strategically to our firm’s decision-making process and growth;
- A balance between your career and personal life – a healthy balance keeps our team dedicated and productive;
- Challenging and varied work;
- To know that your contribution will be recognized and valued;
- Competitive compensation;
- An approach that is Collaborative, Respectful, Invested, Improving, Strategic, and Practical; and
- Regular firm and client socials for a chance to mingle in relaxed settings.
Be prepared to demonstrate that you:
- Value integrity, loyalty and flexibility;
- Will share responsibility with all fellow firm members to constantly improve our workplace;
- Will invest your own time to learn about our clients’ businesses and visit their facilities;
- Are committed to lifelong learning and delivering a consistently high standard of service;
- Understand project management;
- Are creative, efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic about the law; and a clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
To start a conversation and learn more about our firm, please contact careers at firstname.lastname@example.org.