We believe in students and actively invest in you.
Why join a mass of students grinding through huge files with little variety, minimal lawyer support and zero client contact? We invest enthusiastically in building and nurturing your talent, are excited to welcome you, and do whatever we can to give you a rewarding experience.
We are a boutique business law firm with a 80+-year history of developing multi-generational client relationships in the heart of Toronto’s financial district. Join us and gain exposure to long-standing partnerships with small and medium-sized businesses across Canada, Europe, Asia and the US on a wide variety of issues, and practice core areas of business law, including corporate/commercial, real estate, and employment law, and estate planning and administration.
- Enjoy an inspiring and challenging work environment immersed in the practice of law through a wide range of assignments in various practice areas – and still have time to enjoy life.
- Work in a culture founded on a strong sense of client partnership and collaborative, efficient teamwork.
- Know that your contributions are valued and recognized.
- Receive sincere and frequent thank-you’s.
- Learn while working closely with senior lawyers whose doors are open. We will never give you “busy work.”
- Have a real opportunity to nurture relationships with our team and our clients as you engage in active legal matters.
- Benefit from meaningful feedback in the moment and tasks that build on drafting, critical thinking, practice and client management skills.
We are proud of the skills and successes students have achieved with us. If you seek a hands-on approach, can be counted on to go the extra mile in applying stellar judgment and attention to detail, and see clients as more than just the matter at hand, we invite you to apply to Houser Henry & Syron LLP for a truly rewarding experience.
Summer 2018 Law Student Opportunity
Applications for 2018 will be accepted via the viLawportal until Monday, August 21, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Click here to view our 2018 summer student opportunity.
We are not accepting articling student applications at this time.
Houser Henry offers a salary and benefits package comparable to other similarly sized firms in downtown Toronto.